Virtual Firewall is a ready-made, easy-to-add network firewall designed for demanding virtual environments.
Most companies that opt for an MPLS cloud approach to data networking want all of their sites to access the Internet from one central location in the cloud. This means that they need to protect their network with a firewall that is also in the cloud.
Up until now this has meant buying or renting a dedicated firewall, which can be both wasteful and expensive.Virtual Firewall is an innovative and cost effective alternative.
- Carrier-grade design and infrastructure
- Two virtual firewalls across our VMware-based, multi-site platform
- Firewall pairs are configured as fully redundant allowing for 99.99% uptime
- Fully managed configuration and support
- 20 change requests in first month of operation as standard
- 10 change requests per month included as standard
- Additional change request bundles available
- A best of breed firewall solution without the hefty price tag
- Virtualisation means less space and power consumed, reducing running costs
- 99.99% uptime, protecting customer satisfaction
- Griffin manage NAT/PAT configurations and software updates so you don’t have to invest in technically skilled staff
- Eliminates costly on-site visits for auto-updates and upgrades