SSL Break-in is an internet-facing VPN protocol for remote workers to access a VPN securely from any internet connection. It provides employees with enormous flexibility to access the network securely from any location and from any web-enabled device such as laptop, PDA or mobile phone. The applications can include e-mail, intranet, extranet, client/server applications, VoIP, terminal services, and many more.
The Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) tunnelling protocol is used for IP transit providing strong authentication, assessment end-point security and trace removal techniques. This solution is ideal for trusted staff who work from home for periods of the working week using a corporate laptop that may or may not require ‘always on’ access to a corporate VPN.
SSL Break-in is only sold with Griffin’s Advanced Virtual Firewall.
- Secure VPN access from untrusted and unknown end points
- Easy access from any web enabled device
- User defined access rules at log-in
- Access to granular level logging and audit reports
- Remotely and securely access VPN resources
- Web based so no need for additional software
- Extremely cost effective solution as no certificate required at end point
- Can limit pages and secure content with granular access rules