IPSec Break-in is an internet-facing VPN protocol that allows remote offices and home workers to securely access their corporate network. A secure certificate is needed at each end point that requires access to the VPN, which is ideal for fixed site to site connectivity. Any web-based connectivity can be used to access the central firewall including xDSL, GPRS and GSM.
IPSec Break-in is only sold with Griffin’s Advanced Virtual Firewall.
- Ideal for fixed site to site connectivity
- Easy IPSec certificate deployment
- Easy to apply corporate security policies
- Network layer VPN security
- Low-cost transport alternative to private or leased lines
- Geographically flexible and scalable
- Provides continuous access to the network as if physically connected
- Encrypted data is routed directly to the recipient